Information on the processing of personal data
Ristorante pizzeria d’Aragona considers the protection of the confidentiality of the subjects with whom contractual relations exist an essential value: this is why it has always been careful to process and store the personal data that are communicated according to lawfulness and correctness, in full transparency and with a high security level.
In compliance with Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, (Privacy Code), we wish to inform you about the methods of data processing carried out by SAVOCA GIUSEPPE and the rights that, as an interested subject, are due to you.
The data controller is Hotel d’Orange Srl, with registered office in Via dei Mulini, 16, 98034 – Francavilla di Sicilia (ME), P. Iva 02824060830.
1) Purposes and methods of treatment
For the fulfillment of the service provided through the website WWW.RISTOPIZZAGOLEALCANTARA.IT, governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use, hereinafter referred to as Service, SAVOCA GIUSEPPE must acquire, or already holds, some personal data concerning you.
All personal data you have provided to Hotel d’Orange Srl, or otherwise acquired, are processed by Hotel d’Orange Srl, in electronic and paper form, within the limits strictly necessary for the best respect of the obligations deriving from the law, as well as for the optimization of the services and services offered to you.
In case of your refusal to communicate such data, SAVOCA GIUSEPPE would be unable to provide the service requested and to execute the request.
SAVOCA GIUSEPPE guarantees that the processing of your personal data always takes place using manual and IT tools that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The personal data provided through the website WWW.RISTOPIZZAGOLEALCANTARA.IT, for purely statistical, analytical and study purposes, are communicated to the company ServerPlan Srl Via G.Leopardi, 22 – 03043 Cassino (FR) Italy – REA 156549 – P.IVA 02495250603, which manages the website.
2) Data communication
Your data may be the subject of communication:
- to subjects to which the law, regulations or community regulations attribute this right of access, in the exclusive limits normatively granted and solely for the purposes expressed therein;
- to companies, to which SAVOCA GIUSEPPE may contact for the execution of operations necessary for the execution of the provisions you have received and the provision of the services requested. In particular, your personal data may also be transmitted outside the European Union, for the execution of operations necessary for the execution of the provisions you have received and the provision of the services requested;
- a ServerPlan Srl, per i motivi di qui sopra citati, per effetto meramente statistico, analitico e di studio, vengono comunicati alla società ServerPlan Srl, la quale gestisce il sito internet.
You will take care to process your data according to the principles of lawfulness and correctness and above all within the limits of strict necessity. In the communication activity the same security parameters required by law are respected and the processing only pursues the purposes for which the data were collected.
In any case, your personal data will not be disseminated and not expressly authorized by you.
3) Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the two previous points have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For any clarification, as well as for the exercise of the aforementioned rights, you can contact Hotel d’Orange Srl, with registered office in Via dei Mulini, 16 98034 – Francavilla di Sicilia (ME), e-mail email@example.com
4) Changes and updates